星期六要上台演英文短剧,纠结~~

按英语课要求,我是这个星期六上台的,纠结~~偏偏星期六补的是星期一的课啊!!!!!
还好剧本已经找好了,选自《魔兽世界——巫妖王的陨落》结局的对白,但面对7个人的对话,我不得不对剧本作出了一些修改,包括一开始我把老爹的对白改成莫格莱尼的,本来想来电恶搞的,但鉴于时间没有很多,放弃了~~


World of Warcraft : Fall of the Lich King

——魔兽世界:巫妖王的陨落

演员………………角色:
Jason………………阿尔萨斯(Arthas)——巫妖王(The Lich King)
Power哥………………泰瑞纳斯(Ternas)——阿尔萨斯父亲
彬洲仔………………提里奥·弗丁(Tirion Fordring)
伦………………达里安·莫格莱尼(Darion Mograine)
小强………………伯瓦尔(Bolvar)
锋………………新闻主持(News host)
勇………………记者(Reporter)

(奥格瑞玛背景音乐)
News host: Welcome to the program, here is “The Good Night Alliance”. Last night, led by the Fuding Silver Crusaders broke through the Lich King Arthas Icecrown Citadel, and with the Lich King fight to the death. . . . . .
To know the results, see the big screen.
欢迎收看本节目,这里是晚安联盟。昨晚,由弗丁领导的银色十字军突破了巫妖王阿尔萨斯的冰冠堡垒,并与巫妖王决一死战。。。。。。
要想知道结果,请看大屏幕。
 
 
Lich King: So, the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived! Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?
这么说,“圣光的制裁”总算是来了嘛?我是不是该放下霜之哀伤,然后跪地求饶啊,弗丁?
 
Tirion: We'll grant you a swift death, Arthas. More than can be said for the thousands you've tortured and slain!
我们会赐你速死,阿尔萨斯,比被你收割的上千生命都要舒服得多。
 
Lich King:  You'll learn of that firsthand when my work is complete, you will beg for mercy and I will deny you. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power.
你将是第一个见证者:等我的计划完成,跪地求饶的那个人,会是你……而到时候,我会拒绝你,你那痛苦的

哭喊,将成为我无上力量的实证!
 
Tirion: So be it! Champions, attack!
那么已无需多言。勇士们,进攻!
 

 
Lich King: I'll keep you alive to witness the end, Fordring, I would not want the Light's greatest champion to miss seeing this wretched world remade in my image.
我会留你一命,好让你看到最后的,弗丁。我可不想让你这圣光最伟大的战士,错过这个肮脏的世界被重塑

的那一刻——照我的梦想重塑!
 
Lich King: Come then, Champions, feed me your rage.
来吧,勇士们!用你们的怒火来满足我!
 
 
Darion Mograine: You have come to bring Arthas to justice, to see the Lich King destroyed? First, you must escape Frostmourne's hold, or be damned as I am, trapped within this cursed blade for all eternity. Aid me in destroying these tortured souls. Together we will loosen Frostmourne's hold and weaken the Lich King from within!
你是来制裁阿尔萨斯的吗?你是来毁灭巫妖王的吗?快,你得快点逃出霜之哀伤的魔爪,要不就会像我一样受尽诅咒,永远地困在这把可恨的剑里。一起来帮我消灭这些饱受折磨的灵魂,我们就摆脱霜之哀伤,并从内部削弱巫妖王。
 
阿尔萨斯最后一击超级AOE,全员躺地板,开始剧情:

 
Lich King: No questions remain unanswered, no doubts linger, you are Azeroth's greatest champions, you overcame every challenge I laid before you, my mightiest servants have fallen before your relentless onslaught, your unbridled fury…
再也没有疑问了,再也没有疑惑了!你们,就是艾泽拉斯最强大的战士!你们克服了我设下的所有挑战,我最强大的奴仆们都倒在了你们一次次的猛攻下,你们无法平息的怒火中……
 Is it truly righteousness that drives you? I wonder…
但驾驭你们的,真的是“正义”吗?我很怀疑……
You trained them well, Fordring, you delivered the greatest fighting force this world has ever seen right into my hands… Exactly as I intended! You shall be rewarded for your unwitting sacrifice.
你真是个好统帅,弗丁。你训练出了史上最强的军队——把它直接送进了我的手里——正如我所计划的那样。你将为你这意想不到的牺牲获得奖赏……
Watch now, as I raise them from the dead, to become masters of the scourge! They will shroud this world in chaos and destruction! Azeroth's fall… will come at their hands! And you will be the first….to die!
你就看着我,把他们的尸体复生,成为天灾的指挥官。他们将用混乱和毁灭洗刷这个世界!艾泽拉斯将亡于他们之手。而第一个要死的,就是你……
Muahahaha. I delight in the irony.
嗯哼哼哼哼呵呵呵呵呵,我就喜欢这种戏剧性的味道……
 
Tirion:Light, grant me one final blessing. Give me the strength to shatter these bonds…
圣光啊……赐给我最后一口气……让我粉碎这个牢笼!
 
提里奥圣光附体,冲出冰棺,用跳斩斩断霜之哀伤。
巫妖王被霜之哀伤中冲出的众多冤魂包围而浮空。

 
Lich King: Impossible!
不可能……!
 
Tirion:No more, Arthas! No more lives will be consumed by your hatred.
到此为止了,阿尔萨斯!你的仇恨再也无法吞噬更多的生命!
 
Tirion:The Lich King must fall!
巫妖王……必!!须!!死!!
 
Darion Mograine: Free! At last! It is over, Arthas. This is the moment of reckoning!
Rise up, Champions of the Light!
终于自由了!一切都结束了,儿子!清算的时刻到了!
复活吧,圣光的勇士们!
 
Lich King:Bah! You gnats actually hurt me. Perhaps I’ve toyed with you long enough. Now… taste

the vengeance of the grave!
呸,你们这些杂碎还真伤到了我。看来我跟你们玩得太久了,现在,尝尝来自墓地的复仇!
 
Lich King:Now I stand, the lion before the lambs… and they do not fear.
我就像只狮子站在一群羊羔的面前,他们还真不害怕。
They cannot fear.
他们不懂害怕……  
 


Freeze!!!!!!!!!
旁白时间

 
记者:Swordin the sword death and death of people.
AfterN-hour battle, the Lich King finally fell!
He fell! Yeah!
The Fallen Frostmourne has no match for The Ashbringer and the most valiant warriors of Azeroth.
剑在人在,剑亡人亡。经过N个小时的战斗,巫妖王终于倒下了,堕落的霜之哀伤始终还是敌不过灰烬使者和艾泽拉斯最英勇的战士。
 
阿尔萨斯挂了!!!!!!!
背景音乐!!!

 

阿尔萨斯:父亲!Father!
一切都… 结束…了?Is it… over?

泰瑞纳斯国王:终归到底,没有哪个国王可以千秋万载,儿子。
At long last, No king rules forever, my son.

阿尔萨斯:我的眼前… 只有无尽黑暗…
I see… Only darkness… Before me.

泰瑞纳斯国王对弗丁说:失去了主人的号令,无止尽的天灾军团对这个世界的威胁会越来越大。
Without its master's command, The restless scourge will become a even greater threat to this world.
对它的掌控不能停止,永远要有一个巫妖王的存在。
Control must be maintained. There must always be… a Lich King.

弗丁拾起巫妖王的头盔!!!

弗丁:这份艰巨的重担,只有我来承担了,没有其他人可以…
The weight of such a burden, It must be mine, for there is no other…

伯瓦尔:提里奥!
Tirion!
你手中掌握着一份残酷的命运,兄弟。但那并不只属于你。
You owe a grim destiny in your hands, brother. But it's not your own.

弗丁:伯瓦尔!
Bolvar!
我的老天啊…
Holy shit!…

伯瓦尔:红龙的烈焰封印了我的命运,活人的世界已容不下我,把王冠放在我的头上,从今以后,我将监禁这诅咒之力。
The dragon's flame, sealed my fate. The world of living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Tirion. Forever more, I will be the jailor of the Damned.

弗丁:不,老朋友,我不能…
No, old friend, I can not…

伯瓦尔:动手吧提里奥!
Do it Tirion!
你和这些勇敢的英雄有自己的宿命要去完成,这最后的奉献就交给我吧。
You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service is mine.

弗丁:我们不会忘记你,兄弟。
You will not be forgotten, brother.

伯瓦尔:必须忘了我,提里奥!
I must be forgotten, Tirion!
如果这个世界要从恐惧的枷锁中解脱出来,今天这里发生的一切必须永无人知晓。
If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, They must never know what's done here today.

巫妖王伯瓦尔:告诉他们,巫妖王已经死了,而伯瓦尔·弗塔根和他同归于尽…
Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and Bolvar Fordragon died… with him.
走吧!离开这里!永远别再回来!
Now, go! Leave this place, AND NEVER RETURN!

(附上台服结局)

希望星期六演好一点啊,哥们给力点哈!!!

Bookmark the permalink.

5 Comments

  1. 昨天才收到资料,下班回家才有时间去弄这个页面,把51份word转化成html已经花不少时间了

Comments are closed